At Miller & Illikainen, a full-service law firm in Fayetteville, North Carolina, we understand the challenges our family law clients face — because we have families ourselves. We are committed to using our skills and nearly 40 years of combined experience to support families and help them solve their disputes in as positive a way as possible.
Our lawyers have the knowledge and sensitivity to handle everything from settlement negotiations to contentious litigation on your behalf. We can help you with the legal entanglements of a variety of life-changing events, including:
- Divorce and legal separation -- Ensuring equitable property division and alimony
- Child-related issues -- Protecting your parental rights and determining a fair amount of child support
- Adoptions for stepparents and the termination of parental rights
- Post-decree modification when circumstances change or enforcement when an order is not followed
- Military family law matters â Resolving the unique issues that arise in divorce and custody disputes
We remain alongside you through each step in the legal process, and we want to see you move toward the rest of your life with your parental rights, assets and emotions intact. We strive to provide the utmost competence and professionalism throughout the legal process.
Helping Families Find Common Ground
We believe in letting you and your spouse remain in control of the process as much as possible, instead of a family court. When it comes to family law disputes, we find that for many couples it is best if they work together. As such, we can represent you in mediation or the relatively new collaborative divorce process.
If necessary, however, we can put our extensive trial experience to use on your behalf to aggressively protect your rights.
We'd Like To Meet You. Contact Us Today.
Arrange an initial consultation with our outstanding family law attorneys today by emailing us.
To allow us to better serve you, please fill out our client information form and bring it to the office with you when you visit for your initial consultation.